Thursday 31 December 2015

Attackers

I counted three masked men - I presume from their stature they are men - entering the apartment building through my entrance no more than fifteen minutes ago. I thought little of it at the time and went back to my coursework.

But just now, on a whim, I decided I would check if anyone was at the door.

Lo and behold, through the eyehole I see three masked men standing there.

Now honestly this wouldn't concern me so much - I do live near a collection of particularly rowdy university students who couldn't give less of a fuck for much of the English Legal Code, and like to scare people, but generally have no ill intent other than that - but...

There's something about those masks, and Thia isn't home yet.

And I'm worried.

I'll go out and deal with them myself. I did Kung Fu for some time when I was a little younger, and attained the rank of assistant instructor, so I do have the ability to kick a little ass if I need it - and I've kept my bo staff.

I'll be back shortly to update you, assuming I'm not knocked out or killed or anything.

No comments:

Post a Comment