Thursday 31 December 2015

Dealt With

They produced kitchen knives when I went out to ask them to leave, but they seemed to be rather conflicted about using them.

By which I mean they took them out and raised them to stab me, but seemed to be literally conflicting internally with themselves as they tried, their arms jerking awkwardly above them.

I used the opportunity to disarm them with my staff - which is a very long, very heavy stick - and although I think I may have broken a wrist or two, I reckon they would agree that we're probably all the better for it.

They ran off, but the police have been called. Rest assured, I have this under control.

Honestly what scares me more is that when I got back, I noticed those posts.

Made before I wrote the post just before going to deal with the... uh... maskies, we'll call them, and made... whilst I was at the computer, if timestamps are anything to go by.

And the messages they send...

I believe this is the work of the Slender Man. Robert Sagel's //construct// has reared its featureless, pale head again. I hear Thia opening the door now, and informing me that she got fish and chips for tea (which is lovely of her) and you can rest assured that as soon as we've eaten them, we'll be doing a lot of preparing for...

... visitations.

I have some microphones I've been waiting for an opportunity to test, and I also bought a household fire extinguisher, like the one I presume Robert used, for self defence. If I'm lucky, then when I use it, I'll be able to collect some of that substance - and he might have been a clinical technician for a pharmeceutical laboratory, but I'm a medical student at a London medical school, where our labs have things specifically for the analysis of these kinds of things, rather than whatever is needed to make a certain kind of drug.

And I have Thia too. Two heads are better than one.

...

And I have a nosebleed too now. Fuck. Sickness is piquing. He could be nearby right now.

But

hold on

the messages said that he wanted to meet us.

Slender Man Already Has


OH NO


ITS SOMETHING ELSE

No comments:

Post a Comment