Friday 15 January 2016

That was interesting

It... sort of fizzed, and popped, and then it was gone.

And there was the smell of ammonia.

I'm not really sure that this is entirely in line with Robert's findings - the poor man - so this substance could be something else entirely.

Now, uh, I've also been reading a bit more of Robert's things, speaking of him, and I've come across Core Theory in its fullest. And I'm not sure I agree entirely with it, I must be honest. It seems quite idealistic, and somewhat foolish.

Life is not a storybook, after all.

And yet it does have that attractive quality, doesn't it? No. I don't think I agree with it, but I do like it. Maybe I'll use the titles, if I ever find anyone else to survive with.

Just... less formally.

Oh. And of course, I found out about Redlight, and Greenlight. Combined with the revelation that there is something else following me, this is very worrying. Honestly, I'm surprised I'm not sweating yet.

Oh. No, I am, actually. Nevermind. That's disgusting.

I


HE'S HERE

OH FUCK

No comments:

Post a Comment