Saturday 23 January 2016

Torture

Alright then.

Slenderfucker doesn't seem to be in the mood to give Thia back to me right now. Nor has he been for some time.

That's bad. That's really bad.

For him.

See, I have a theory.

Robert((Sage)) encountered two types of minions, sent against him by the Slender Man. They were Proxies, and Agents.

Now, Proxies are used unwillingly - those three masked men who tried to stab me, but found themselves unable to, for example - and as such can occasionally fight him off, like they did. Though I suspect that the Slender Man was going particularly easy on them in terms of mental domination, to make the game easy for me in its first stages.

The other kind are Agents.

They gave themselves willingly to the Slender Man in return for power, as far as I can tell - or out of foolish devotion to him. Either way, I also theorise that the Slender Man's connection to them is somewhat more two-way, as indicated by their own apparently enhanced tactical intellects, and the fact that they seem to be able to dominate groups of proxies in a similar way, if on a lesser level, to Slender Man himself.

You might be wondering how I know all this suddenly.

The answer is very simple.

I went out and found them.

I went to the police station, asked to speak briefly with the men who had assaulted me, and asked them where their friends were. Though they've been released from the Slender Man's grip for some time now, they do still remember vaguely where they were forced to congregate, and 'bear witness'.

Then I got my staff, and went out with every intention of killing a great many people.

See, fortunately for me, their place of meeting is in a somewhat out of the way place.

And now?

Well. Now you find out why this is all bad for him.

On the ground in front of me lie three dead proxies. They were killed by physical trauma stemming from an unknown blunt object, and were unable to put up a meaningful struggle, due to the surprised state they were evidently killed in.

Tied to a tree behind them though, is an Agent.

And this is where the title of this post becomes apparent, because I am going to torture him for information on Thia's whereabouts, and kill him if he doesn't talk - but probably kill him either way. I can't have witnesses to this.

To be fair, though, I'm fairly sure he'll talk.

I'm a medical student, after all. I'll just educate him about each body part I remove as and when I remove it, using the improvised surgical tools I've had the good fortune to come across.

A hacksaw.

A power drill.

A Stanley knife.

And a sledgehammer.


This man is going to fucking weep.

No comments:

Post a Comment