Wednesday 17 February 2016

Still hungry

Right. This is worrying. Despite having eaten three burgers in one sitting that night in Five Guys, and a stupendously heroic amount of chips, neither me nor Thia felt any less hungry afterwards, and it's only gotten worse in the days that followed.

It's starting to get in the way of my work, even, which is even worse because this is the work that revolves around theories of how Slender Man gets from the swamp to our world so easily, and how we could potentially close the gate.

I've seen a few more proxies and agents around, too. I returned to the bunker I went into to find Thia once, and only just missed being seen by a group of six of them, mindless looking and in pain, just standing there.

I figured they must've been waiting for something, and didn't want to know what, so I left pretty hurriedly.

There is kinda some good news though, actually. I was in France to meet with some of the French junior doctors (a weird kind of exchange program for a single day that our uni wanted us to do) and just before getting on the ferry back, I saw something both highly illegal and highly awesome.

A butterfly knife.

I've managed to slice and dice my left hand up pretty badly trying to do all the tricks with it, and it was hell to sneak it back through customs since the bloody things are illegal here, but it is seriously sharp, becoming easier to use by the minute, and fucking awesome.

I'm sorry. I'm tired as hell.

And still hungry.

I'm gonna get something to eat and go to sleep.


May we all live on 'til morning,


~ Kev Elliot

No comments:

Post a Comment