Tuesday 23 February 2016

STILL HUNGRY

Yeah, this is really, really odd. I'm not actually worried since we're exhibiting none of the normal symptoms of malnutrition - that a university student isn't normally expected to exhibit - or sickness that aren't already shown to be Slender Sickness... But we're both still hungry.

If anything, it's gotten worse.

I'm really not sure what to make of this.

However, things appear to be looking up a little, because we've seen neither Slender Man nor his bastard proxies and agents for some time now, and although I'm nervous for tempting fate, I think the sickness is beginning to alleviate, too.

I know he's not leaving us alone.

In fact he's probably more like, preparing for something bigger and badder.

But... It's good to have some breathing room.

Now we just have to make him regret giving it to us.

Now, there was something else... Ah! Yes of course. You may recall that some time ago, I theorised that there was another presence following me in particular.

Well I've received something from it again.

It's a note. Small, plain white printer paper. Torn all around the edges, strangely, but not to fit the text on it, as the text is still much, much smaller than the paper itself.

Which is curious. 

It smells of lemons too. I'm... Not really sure what that means.

Anyway, the note says as follows.

"11:00POSTMERIDIAN - 1:00ANTEMERIDIAN

GO TO LIVERPOOL"

Yeah. It was all scrawled in big letters, with what looks like a pretty soft pencil. Not quite charcoal though.

Now, this presence seems at least roughly benign, from what I've seen of it so far. It got me a jar of inaccurate but still interesting substance, and...

Well, this feels like a warning.

I have noticed that the visitations we've been getting are late at night. It could be that our Presence has predicted the next one, and is warning us to flee before then.

Why Liverpool in particular though?

I don't know. If you'll excuse me, I'm going to go and have a crumpet.

Bloody starving.



May we all live on 'til morning.


- Kev Elliot


























No comments:

Post a Comment