Monday 11 March 2013

Paranoia.



Hello, World. My name- as far as you, and the others are concerned- is Kev Elliot. I have a friend who operates with me, following the same role and titles as I do, named Zackery Mondy- at least as far as you'll ever know. I hope.

I created this in light of the facts that both me and my friend, Zack, have both been seeing some very disturbing things as of late, and have both contracted some very suspiciously similar illnesses. I was informed by an anonymous woman wearing a purple scarf over her mouth in the streets of Bury St. Edmunds that this was no mere co-incidence, and that something called Sigma was involved. That's all we know.

I'm not really sure I want to know any more either, but as it is with all of us, I'd hope, my curiosity is driving me forward- potentially off a cliff.


I feel like this first post is really formal and stiff. I hope I get better at it as I go along.


But basically, this blog was created so we can document our findings. I personally don't think it's much- just paranoia and stuff, because we live in a world full of insane people who just don't know when the joke's gone far beyond the realms of 'joke' and to be afraid is often the key to survival.

"Good. Fear keeps you fast, and fast keeps you alive." - The Doctor.


Stay Safe.

                                                                           ~ Kev Elliott.

No comments:

Post a Comment