Wednesday 20 March 2013

Sorry. Something came up.

I just want to say sorry- I've been away for a while now, and to be perfectly honest, I don't have a legitimate reason for it. All I can really say is that my friend who's also had this sickness for some time now and who was going to join me on this blog and I came to a revelation in terms of that- there's no way we can both use one account, I mean, it says "by Kev Elliot" at the end of every post I make, and my friend- whose name is Zackery Mondy, not Kev Elliot- would need his own blog.

In the meantime though, I've been doing a spot of ((tea?)) research on this sickness I mentioned, and on that sigma thing that cropped up, although I don't think it's terribly important, and the messenger who told me about it was probably some crazy old cat lady. Either way I turned up nothing on the medical forum I use, which I won't link to because its localised to my nearest surgery, and a general google didn't unearth anything particularly interesting, just some stuff in German.

But the sickness is slowly getting worse. I'm getting nosebleeds, and zack is telling me he coughed up blood once.


Kev Elliot out.

No comments:

Post a Comment