Sunday 24 March 2013

Quick update



Nothing much has changed since last update. Sickness is beginning to go away though- in both me and Zack. His Blog still isn't up yet, by the way. He's been busy a lot recently, and neither of us feel that this is important enough to get in the way of family life, or higher education.

Well, he feels that way. I still think that this is a dark thing that's entered our lives, myself. Though to be fair I've always had a penchant for melodramatics. There's still the chance that it's something bad, but it's arguable that that chance is small, and nearly negligible- The Sigma thing notwithstanding, at least.


I'm also going on a residential trip with a Youth Orchestra during the Easter Holidays. We're going to a Private School in Culford to rehearse some music for a concert. It's a lovely place. Nice grounds. Trees everywhere. There's a swimming pool, and a few opportunities for swimming (I need to buy a new pair of trunks badly at this point) and a girl I'm very much taken with is coming along to play violin too, so I can ogle her from behind when we go swimming. Maybe I'll even find out if she likes me- although that might be asking a bit much.


Either way, I guess I've got to thank the people who are looking at this, and maybe even deciding to follow it, and I've also got to ask them if they know anything about this sickness we've been experiencing. Another odd thing is that me and Zack were hiking once, and I was about to snap a photo of him posing on top of a huge hill, when we both suddenly broke into coughing, and my cameraphone started getting all sorts of crazy static and stuff on it's display. The interference and coughing stopped shortly, but we both decided to move on rather quickly. Not sure if it's very much important, but I feel you should know if you're gonna try and help.


Thanks again.




Kev Elliot Out.

No comments:

Post a Comment