Saturday 21 November 2015

Still not dead

Spent the last few days hiding in our flat. We've heard knocking on the windows - keeping in mind we live on a very very high floor, that's quite terrifying - and banging on the doors at night.

That last one could be drunk people, but it's never happened before, and after that attack...

I'm going to have scars all up my arms forever, if we even survive this.

Thia says I'll never look any less handsome to her.

I love that woman.


Anyway, as I said, not much has happened. We've not spent more than 5 minutes in separate rooms, and I've heard nothing - less than nothing - from Zack.

I'm worrying about him, now. He never got his blog set up, and now he's gone totally dark, starting on the same night we had our first encounter with... that thing.

I'm worrying he didn't survive it. There were two of us. Maybe that scared him off, when he realised there were two of us. I mean, it's unlikely that's what happened, if his casual bollocking of me was any indicator - especially if his casual blade shattering was any indicator.

But who knows?

It's clearly not human. Maybe it follows different logical patterns to us. Maybe it just wants to be friends, but follows blue-orange morality, and as a result actually thinks that this is all friendly banter.

Maybe I'm high, just thinking of all that shit.

Maybe he's watching us right now, and laughing as he reads my words.

Fuck you, thin bastard. You tentacle wanker.


In other news, I've been sifting through old sites and blogs some more, and I think I've found one that might be able to help. Or rather, I've found the smoking ruins of one that might have been able to help. It's all archived now.

I'll get back to you on that.


Good night, and may we all live on 'til morning.

~ Kev Elliot

No comments:

Post a Comment