Wednesday 11 November 2015

Update - Haven't seen the guy

Thia will no longer leave the flat alone. Whenever I have to go out, she begs me to stay, to not risk the outside world any more.

This guy - this thing that stalked her on her way home - has had a terrible, terrible effect on her.

My heart is weeping.

This beautiful girl, the love of my life, all I ever needed, all I'll ever need, is terrified of stepping outside the door.

I took her out for a dinner in her favourite restaurant last night, and she wouldn't stop looking out the windows, stealing peeks at the door, and glancing over her shoulder.

Her nerves have gotten so bad that she's broken through the skin on the back of her hand with nervous scratching.

And there's nothing I can do that seems to work for more than five minutes.

I don't care what it is. I don't care what it is. I don't care what it is, I am going to fucking kill it.

I am going to cut its fucking head off, and put it on a spike for all the other monsters in the dark to see - if you go anywhere near my Thia, that's what'll happen to you. If you so much as breathe in her direction, you're only going for a world of pain, humiliation, and slow death.

My god I am so angry.

I type this with one hand, because she won't let go of my other one - and I won't let her let go of it. Not while she's as scared as she is. What kind of lover would I be then?

She looks shellshocked, and-


She's telling me it's here. She's telling me he's here.

I'm going to get a knife from the kitchen. I don't care what mythological pretenses it holds, I'm going to stab its eyes out. Hippocratic Oath be damned, I'm going to cause that nasty fucker pain.

Be right back.








Ok ok ok help help me please oh god. oh god. kev hasn't come back. he's been gone for ten minutes out there in the hallway with it and hes not back oh help me help me dear god im praying right now hes been too long i have to go after him i have to go after him i have to i have to i love him help me

im going out there theres another knife in the kitchen i can use that im gonna go help him i cant leave him help me help me help me god please no not him dont let him be hurt i love him i

No comments:

Post a Comment