Monday 9 November 2015

Thia was followed home

My poor girl. I swear to god, if I ever see this guy, I'm going to cut his eyes out with a rusty, tetanus contaminated spoon.

Thia - my poor, poor Thia - was followed home after her last lecture today, by some tall badtard wearing a suit.

She was hysterical when she got in, and immediately started bleeding straight out of her nose, coughing like a plague victim. When she could talk through her coughing fits, she wouldn't stop telling me about how unnaturally tall he was, how his limbs were just a little too long for his body.

Or a lot too long.

With Snow White skin, and no face.

Logic compels me to believe that this is some fool in a mask. It can't be anything else. A mask and stilts. That's all it can be. And I'll kill him when I find out who it is.

I...  Told her I would.

She started shaking her head frantically, begging me not to.

No face. 

This is too much. I'm not sure she can handle any more of this madness - and she's always been sturdier than me, believe it or not. I can kick ass, but without her I'm more like a psychological and emotional wreck.

I'm really not dealing with this as well as I'm sure I come across.

She said we were being followed. 

And he chased her - whoever it is.

I want to hurt him.

But I don't know if I can, with her reaction like that. She's not prone to unreasonable panic.

Maybe we should leave town for a bit. Next time we get a week's holiday we'll...

I don't know. Get a hotel room in Liverpool? She likes Liverpool.

I'm going to keep her safe.

I'm going to find a way.

I just wish I knew what was going on.



Good night, my friends. Be safe, and may we all live on til morning.

~ Kev Elliot

No comments:

Post a Comment