Thursday 5 November 2015

Update - Scary Day

Very short update. Electronics functioning badly.

Disturbances continue. We are in the dark at present. Saw something at the window earlier. Probably nothing. We live on the 23rd floor.

Which leads me onto the next point.

That tree outside the window. Impossible. Too high up. Streetlight too, doesn't shine into the room like that. It was something else.

Hallucination? I don't discount it.

I am in pain. My girlfriend - I will refer to her as Thia - now feels the sickness too.

I have shown her the blog. Told her everything. She knows it all.

She is very scared. I am also very scared. I would ask for help, but you will not live nearby- and I will not disclose our location on here.

She...

She believes we are being followed by something.

And she is very intuitive. Rarely wrong.

I may find myself believing her soon.

Zack contacted me. Similar occurrences. His blog will be up soon.

Apologies for short post. Apologies for lack of post yesterday. We were lucky to have no lectures, and spent the whole day hiding together. Today was less lucky. I walked her there- or she walked me part way, however you take it- and we both felt the presence. Coughing followed.

Our lecturers told us to leave. Come back when feeling better. Fortunately, the lectures are recorded and put online. We won't miss learning.

Sorry. I have to go. She doesn't want to be far from me.

I don't want to be far from her either.


Sleep well. Be safe. May we all live on 'til morning.

~ Kev Elliot

No comments:

Post a Comment